Buy Golden Raisin
Why you should buy Golden raisin from Nr farm product
- Due farming background, we are connected directly with Farmers of Tasgaon, Sangli and Pandharpur. With collaboration we produce finest quality of golden raisins.
- In golden we have Green raisins, Yellow raisins, green-Yellow color. All kind of varieties available at our side. Long, Circular and small.
- Customized packaging is available, as per your request 250gm, 500gm and 1kg packing available at Extra charges. To know Golden Raisins 1kg Price Contact us Today! We offer all types of kishmish at very wholesale rate.
- For order more than 1000 Kg, prices are negotiable.
- Refund guarantee: If you don’t like the quality, you can returned the product and get 100% refund. why you are waiting for?? Go ahead and buy golden raisin online..
Golden raisins are not dried directly in Sunlight, They are dried in large shed net it help to control temperature and control humidity levels.
Buy best quality of Golden Raisin 1kg Price in Nashik. If you want to Buy Golden Raisins online We are top supplier Indian Golden raisins. We supply this raisins in domestic as well in international market.
There are several factors to consider about the nutritional benefits of Golden raisins.
Benefits of Golden Raisins
- Very popular for its sweet taste.
- Totally fat-free
- They are rich in iron, calcium, potassium, fiber & antioxidants,
- You will love it for its taste, it’s nature’s candy. They are just wonderful.
- Juicer, and lighter in color
- Great for cereal, cooking, or simply in snacks.
Nr Farm Product provides the best top quality premium black raisin available in Nashik, Maharashtra at wholesale price for our customers. We make customers happy to buy online raisin with a convenient delivery slot.
|Brand Name||Golden raisins by NR Farm|
|Color||Yellow, Golden and Green|
|Moisture||8% – 15% MAX|
|Shelf life||12 Month|
|Shape||Long, Circular and small.|
|Packaging Type||15kg / Carton, Corrugated Box, Inside corrugated Box, material is packed in Poly Bag.
Consumer packing of 250gm, 500gm available as per Request.
|Drying Process||Dried in shed net, Not exposing to Sunlight.|
|Cultivation Type||Organic, Open air|
|Ingredient||Dried Sugary Fresh green, Yellow Grapes|
|Place of Origin||Tasgaon, Sangli, and Pandharpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Preservation Process Storage Information||Keep it in cool and dry place|
There are no reviews yet.